Sunday 15 May 2016

The Final Countdown

Hello!!

First of all, I want to say a massive THANK YOU so so much for everyone who voted and made me April's Blogger of the Month. I know I joked about trying to get two months in a row but for it to actually happen I'm so chuffed! I'm absolutely over the moon, so thank you! Another cause for celebration is that my blog has reached 2000+ views! So thanks not only for voting, but for reading it as well!!

That exam season thing is coming up as fast as Usain Bolt and I'm wishing it would slow down! Part of me wants them to come and be over with, but the other part wants time to drag so that I can feel more prepared. (I say that every year!)

My first exam is on Wednesday. And I'm really really nervous and also pretty stressed to say the least! My first four exams are resits and then I have my three A2 exams after May half term. Even though I'm spending so many hours each day revising I'm still absolutely dreading them. I'm one of those people who could revise every day and still go into an exam feeling unprepared.

However, I do know that I'll be fine once I get into the exam hall. It's just the build up that I can't bear! I also know that once I get the grades to go to Hope Uni it'll all be worth it. Let's just get them out the way! I'm so excited for this summer, so I'm hoping that sitting these exams is a stepping stone to that and the stress will be worth it!!

So whether your exams have already started, start this week or whenever, I wish you the best of luck and I hope that we all achieve the grades we so desperately want/need.

If you fancy voting for me to be blogger of the month, that would put a massive smile on my face in the middle of my exams!! You can do that here. Thank you!!


Anna x




No comments:

Post a Comment